CiyaShop Native Android Application based on WooCommerce 5.14

Download CiyaShop Native Android Application based on WooCommerce 5.14 from nulled fire. CiyaShop native Android application is the perfect solution for your shopping business.

Apanha

Staff member

When here, i click "lets go" the screen just refreshes and does not go to authorise.

Regards.
That has nothing to do with the license thing, id suggest you to check the server error logs and see the reason.

So many years this code here we never had issue reported for anything except the license bypass.

Of course I will check my self also to help you, I’ll check as soon I can

That has nothing to do with the license thing, id suggest you to check the server error logs and see the reason.

So many years this code here we never had issue reported for anything except the license bypass.

Of course I will check my self also to help you, I’ll check as soon I can

Thanks, I have also tried this on another website with the same issue, I have followed the install guide to the letter.

Apanha

Staff member

Thanks, I have also tried this on another website with the same issue, I have followed the install guide to the letter.
So I checked my self and that issue has nothing to do with license bypassing.

That should be issue on the plugin itself, at sales page comments section I see one user has reported this issue saying OAuth Credentials These credentials are just for the backup purpose. i’m stucked , in this step, token not generating, already created ticket How to generate application token ? plugin doesn’t work with new worpdress sites ,php7.4 ,apache 2.4.52 or nginx 1.23.*

I can't help further because I didn't found anything, it doesn't even show an error log

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.