Slider Revolution Responsive Wordpress Plugin 6.7.11

Download Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin 6.7.11 from nulled fire. Slider Revolution is an innovative, responsive WordPress Slider Plugin
Hi guys, can any of you share how to activate Addons for Slider Revolution. I've uploaded it into the plugin directory and it showed 'Action Needed' for the Addons that I've uploaded. But whenever I tried to activate the Addons it ask for Purchase Code.

Screenshot:

nf-addons-problem.png

Really appreciate your help. Thanks!

Apanha

Staff member

Apanha updated Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

New Features
  • Added color skins to define global colors for different color attributes through any kind of element. I.e. create a color group for highlight colors and then attach them to the font-color, border-color, navigation elements, slide backgrounds, shape colors and so on. This is the best way to edit templates very quick and simple.
  • Carousel offset values can scale now also linear to slide scales to allow different horizontal carousel animations based on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Apanha

Staff member

Apanha updated Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Fixed tabindex not beeing properly added
Fixed a bug with the plugin_locale filter
Fixed an issue with flickr not displaying images if original size is not available anymore
Fixed default text shadow settings not beeing applied properly
Fixed block scroll on vertical touch option for mobile devices
Fixed an issue where slides disappeared in carousel mode if the slide amounts were less than required to fill a full width screen
Fixed an issues if mouse enter/leave actions were fired rapidly in...

Apanha

Staff member

Fixed google font preload not working properly with italic fonts
Fixed CountDown AddOn where the count down layers were not auto updated within groups, rows and columns. CountDown AddOn version 2.1.1 is required
Carousel animation was laggy if all layers were visible on all slide elements
Carousel did not auto transform to next slide and did not reacted to navigation evens if "snap to X aligment" option was turned off
Carousel Elements sometimes disappearing by Swipe if max amount of...

Apanha

Staff member

New Features
  • Layer background supports now also image sources from stream
  • Added custom fonts list to global settings, which supports custom fonts in the editor area also.
    Available options: font family name, url to font style, available font weights, load font in front- and/or backend environment
Changes
  • ThemePunch tool main reference "punchgs" has been replaced by "tpGS"
  • GreenSock Engine update from Version 2.x to...

R

rafola

Hello, please, can you download the templates? because it tells me that Purchase code invalid, in the latest version yesterday ...

Thank you

Apanha

Staff member

Hello, please, can you download the templates? because it tells me that Purchase code invalid, in the latest version yesterday ...

Thank you
Templates are included in version 6.1.5
Download that version from the history tab.

R

rafola

Hello, thank you very much, but I wanted a special one that does not appear in this version of templates, it is called "Slider With Illustrations", would there be any way to get it?
Thank you very much

www.sliderrevolution.com

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.