Yoast SEO Premium 22.6

Download Yoast SEO Premium 22.6 from nulled fire. Yoast SEO Premium is the most powerful and comprehensive WordPress SEO plugin on the market.
L

lpool1981

Hallo Apanha, I want to asked you something, i pay for 2 days, first day i download 2 and second day when i wanna download which was 31.10 u was doing something on website and i cant use my download, i can send u screenshot, is any chance u set up for me extra day please ? Thank you.

Apanha

Staff member

Hallo Apanha, I want to asked you something, i pay for 2 days, first day i download 2 and second day when i wanna download which was 31.10 u was doing something on website and i cant use my download, i can send u screenshot, is any chance u set up for me extra day please ? Thank you.
Hi, i'm not sure what you mean.
A i see you have downloaded WP All Import Pro & WP All Export Pro today

L

lpool1981

I should have still 4 downloads today and tomorrow, because I paid 30.10-31.10 (silver) and 1.11-2.11(silver), but problem was I want to do download on 31 before midnight when u reset downloads, but your website was in maintenance, so I need to wait and in England was after midnight when website start work and it took me 2 downloads from today.

Apanha

Staff member

I should have still 4 downloads today and tomorrow, because I paid 30.10-31.10 (silver) and 1.11-2.11(silver), but problem was I want to do download on 31 before midnight when u reset downloads, but your website was in maintenance, so I need to wait and in England was after midnight when website start work and it took me 2 downloads from today.
Now I got the point, open an ticket and tell me which products to send you

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.